SEMI PERMANENT LASH EXTENSIONS
Have you been on the fence about getting semi-permanent lash extensions? You’re not 100% ready to commit? We understand that getting semi-permanent lash extensions sounds very… well, semi-permanent! But we’re here to give you a few reasons why we think you should go for it! One of them being, they are not source of embarrassment liker false eyelashes and look more natural!
WHY YOU SHOULD GET SEMI PERMANENT LASH EXTENSIONS:
- It saves you time in the morning. You can wake up feeling glamourous with your already-long, already-curled eyelashes! It will save you time that you normally would have spent applying mascara and curling, even more if you used to apply falsies everyday!
- It saves you time at night! Since you don’t need to put mascara on or false eye lashes, your cleaning routine is shortened by a lot and it’s time you can spend relaxing.
- It saves you money! Since you won’t need mascara, false eyelashes, or even the waterline eyeliner! And you’ll save on the makeup remover you used to remove the mascara!
- Less makeup, less damage to your skin! Our lash studio will give you all the tips to take care of your lashes and what products are not good for them!
- No hassle dealing with false eyelashes, which can result in a lot of frustration, trial and error and questionable results!
- Look naturally beautiful and refreshed with less layers, less product and less of an effort. Let your lash artist do the work for you!
- You need some “me time” every once in awhile, so why not make this as a reward for your hard work? The first application session is a relaxing moment (you can nap). Fill ins are quicker, but can still be a welcome break in your busy life.
- Semi-permanent eyelash extensions are resilient and resistant to water, exercise and pretty much everything that you do, meaning you won’t have to “take them off” like you would false lashes. You can still feel sexy at the gym and refreshed after a long day of work.
- Being waterproof, you can cry all you want, sweat and be caught in the rain, and you won’t have to hide because your mascara ran all over your face.
- Semi permanent lashes are comfortable. They don’t weigh on your eyes, you won’t risk getting product in your eyes, or poking them with a wand. They’re light as feathers and extremely comfortable to wear at all times.
Now… did we convince you? Don’t let fear of change stop you, some change is definitely good in our lives, especially when it saves us effort and time and makes us look good, day in, day out!
I want to invite you to visit one of our two conveniently located eyelash salons. Let our top lash artists help you transform your look with semi permanent eyelash extensions. We serve NJ in towns as North Haledon, Pompton Lakes, Ringwood, Morristown, Totowa, Clifton, Wayne, Hawthorne, Short Hills, Morris, Millburn, Montclair, Verona Chatham and more.
We have D. Sierra Lash Co. locations in both Little Falls and East Hanover. Feel free to contact us through our website.